Arts Funding 101
Three hour workshop
THIS COURSE HAS NOW PASSED. NEXT DATE TO BE ANNOUNCED.
The Arts sector is heavily subsided by grant awarding bodies, foundations and trusts. But with each having their own criteria and objectives, it can be difficult to know where to start.
We’ve designed a workshop to help anyone who is new to funding.
Join us for this three hour introductory workshop to funding your creative idea or project. The workshop is designed to lay the foundation for any good grant application.
Learn how to:
- Be clear with your idea and your project aims
- Develop your idea beyond the concept
- Identify where your project is in the process:
- Research and Development
- Explore and Test
- New project
- Collaborative approach
- Continuation Funding
- Establish SMART objectives
- Evidencing the Need
- Outcomes and Impact measurement
- Budgets; Income and Expenditure
- Creative case for diversity
- Where to find your funder
Tutor: Neil Onions, Fourth Monkey Actor Training Company Development Manager
Neil has 15 years experience working in the charitable and public sector, having successfully secured funding from a wide variety of Funders, Including; Heritage Lottery Fund, Veolia Environmental Trust, The Big Lottery, Historic England, DWP and many more.
Next date TBC
7 – 10pm
£10 Evolve Programme Member
£10 Alumni Programme Member